Aktualnie w Valorant mamy osmiu bohaterów, docelowo ma być ich dwunastu na premiere gry.
Moc gwiazdy Feniksa świeci w jego stylu walki, rozpalając pole walki błyskiem i płomieniem. Bez względu na to, czy ma wsparcie, czy nie, zawsze jest gotowy do walki na własnych warunkach.
- Hot Hands – wyrzuca kulę ognia, która eksploduje po czasie, lub trafeniu celu. Strefa ognia zadaje obrażenia przeciwnikom, a Ciebie leczy.
- Blaze – stawia ścianę ognia, która blokuje wizję i zadaje obrażenia każdemu, kto przez nią przejdzie. Możesz nią obracać i zmieniać trzymając lewy przycisk myszy.
- Curveball – wyrzuca zakrzywioną flarę, która po krótkim czasie rozbłyskuje jaskrawym światłem,chwilowo oślepiając wszystkich, którzy na nią patrzą. Lewe kliknięcie podkręca w lewo, prawe kliknięcie w prawo.
- Run it Back – oznacza twoją lokację. Jeżeli zostaniesz zlikwidowany w czasie używania umiejętności, lub kiedy jej działanie się skończy, zostajesz odrodzony w oznaczonym miejscu z pełnym paskiem życia.
Sova śledzi, znajduje i eliminuje wrogów z bezwzględna skutecznością i precyzja. Jego niestandardowy łuk i niesamowite zdolności zwiadowcze sprawiają, że ciężko się przed nim ukryć.
- Shock Bolt – wystrzeliwuje wybuchowy pocisk, którzy po uderzeniu wyrzuca szkodliwy puls energii.
- Owl Drone – z pilotowanego droga wystrzeliwuje strzałkę, która ujawnia trafionych wrogów.
- Recon Bolt – wystrzeliwuje pocisk, który uruchamia emiter sonaru. Sonar oznacza pobliskich wrogów powodując ich ujawnienie. Sonar zniszczyć.
- Hunter's Fury – wystrzeliwuje trzy zabójcze źródła energii, które rozprzestrzeniają się po całej mapie. Każdy trafiony wróg otrzymuje ciężkie obrażenia i jest oznaczony.
Viper rozmieszcza szereg trujących urządzeń chemicznych, aby kontrolować pole bitwy i osłabić pole widzenia wroga. Jeżeli toksyny nie zabiją ofiary, zrobią to jej myśli.
- Snakebite – wystrzeliwuje pocisk, który zmienia się w kałużę szkodliwego kwasu.
- Poison Cloud – wrzuca emiter gazu, który można ponownie aktywować w celu wytworzenia trującej chmury dymu. Emiter można podnieść i ponownie wyrzucić po krótkim czasie odnowienia.
- Toxic Screen – wyrzuca długą linie emiterów gazu, które można reaktywować, aby utworzyć wysoką ścianę toksycznego gazu.
- Viper's Pit – emituje potężną toksyczną chmurę na dużym obszarze, która unosi się tak długo jak Viper pozostaje w chmurze. Wrogowie wewnątrz chmury są podświetlani.
Sage zapewnia bezpieczeństwo sobie i swojemu zespołowi, gdziekolwiek się pojawi. Potrafi ożywiać poległych sojuszników i powstrzymywać silne ataki wrogów, stanowi bezpieczne centrum w środku pola bitwy.
- Slow Orb – wyrzuca radianitową kulę, która pęka w spowolnionym polu po uderzeniu w ziemię. Wszyscy złapani w obszarze pola są spowolnieni, uziemieni i hałasują podczas ruchu.
- Barrier Orb – przywołuje dużą, solidną ścianę. Prawy przycisk myszy pozwala na obrócenie ściany przed jej postawieniem.
- Healing Orb – leczy sojusznika lub siebie do pełnego zdrowia przez kilka sekund.
- Resurrection – po wycelowaniu w ciało poległego sojusznika po krótkim czasie przywraca go do życia.
Omen poluje w cieniu. Sprawia, że jego wrogowie stają się ślepi. Teleportuje się przez pole, a gdy przeciwnicy starają się odkryć, z której strony może zaatakować za chwilę, on pozwala, by opanowała ich paranoja.
- Paranoia – wysyła eteryczny cień w linii prostej powodujący krótkowzroczność u każdego, kogo dotknie.
- Shadow Walk – po pewnym czasie dematerializuje się i teleportuje na niewielką odległość.
- Dark Cover – wyrzuca eteryczną kulę, która pęka i zmienia się w zaciemniającą się kulę cienia w miejscu docelowym. Umiejętność może być ładowana, by zapewnić większą odległość.
- From the Shadows – wybiera dowolne miejsce na mapie, aby się teleportować. Po przybyciu pojawia się jako cień, który w przypadku zabicia wróci do pierwotnej lokalizacji. Po zakończeniu teleportacji na krótki czas staje się niematerialny.
Zwinny i wymijający zagrożenie styl walki Jett pozwala jej podejmować ryzyko, któremu nikt inny nie mógłby sprostać. Jett krąży wokół walki, odcinając wrogów, zanim dowiedzą się, co ich zaatakowało.
- Cloudburst – wyrzuca chmurę mgły, która przesłania pole widzenia. Przytrzymując przycisk zdolności można zagiąć trajektorię lotu chmury.
- Updraft – po krótkim przygotowaniu postać unosi się do góry.
- Tailwind – natychmiastowo doskakuje na niewielką odległość w kierunki, w którym się porusza.
- Blade Sotrm – Uzbraja się w kilka śmiercionośnych noży do rzucania, które zadają umiarkowane obrażenia i zabijają strzałem w głowę. Zdobycie zabójstwa przywraca wszystkie sztylety. Kliknięcie lewym przyciskiem rzuca pojedynczy sztylet. Kliknięcie prawym przyciskiem rzuca wszystkie pozostałe sztylety w krótkiej serii.
Cypher to jednoosobowa sieć nadzoru, która pilnuje każdego ruchu przeciwnika. Żaden sekret nie jest bezpieczny, żaden manewr nie jest niewidoczny. Cypher zawsze patrzy.
- Trapwire – Umieść ukryte Trapwire pomiędzy dwoma ścianami. Wrogowie, którzy wejdą w pułapkę, są unieruchamiani i ujawniani na krótki czas. Jeżeli nikt nie zniszczy pułapki, aktywuje się i oszołomi bohatera. Może zostać podniesiona.
- Cyber Cage – Wyrzuć pułapkę zdalnej aktywacji. Po umieszczeniu włącz, aby umieścić klatkę, która spowolni przechodzących przez nią wrogów. Mając celownik na pułapce pojawi nam się opcja ponownego użycia, która po kliknięciu spowoduje detonację tej wybranej lub wszystkich klatek na mapie.
- Spycam – Umieść zdalną kamerę. Po umieszczeniu włącz, aby wyświetlić obraz. Po kliknięciu lewym przyciskiem myszy wystrzeliwujemy strzałkę śledzącą. Odnawia się po zebraniu lub zlikwidowaniu.
- Neural Theft – Wydobądź informacje ze zwłok wroga, odsłaniając lokalizację jego żywych sojuszników.
Orbitalny arsenał Brimstone’a zapewnia jego drużynie przewagę. Jego zdolność do precyzyjnego i bezpiecznego dostarczania wsparcia, czyni z niego świetnego dowódcę na ziemi.
- Incidiary – Wystrzel granat zapalający, który rozkłada niszczycielskie pole ognia.
- Stim Beacon – Celuj w pobliską lokalizację, aby wezwać Stim Beacon, dając wszystkim graczom w pobliżu zwiększoną szybkostrzelność.
- Sky Smoke – Użyj swojej mapy, aby przywołać ekrany dymne rozmieszczone na orbicie, które przysłaniają pole widzenia. Kliknij, aby ustawić lokalizację i potwierdź, aby uruchomić.
- Orbital Strike – Użyj swojej mapy, aby wskazać lokalizację i uruchomić niszczycielskie uderzenie orbitalne, które pulsując zadaje obrażenia przez kilka sekund.
Każda z tych postaci charakteryzuje się innymi umiejętnościami. Kazda ż tych postaci może wykupić te same bronie, róźnią się jedynie umiejętnościami.
Zasady i strona techniczna gry
- Valorant będzie to taktyczna strzelanka, w której dwie drużyny 5vs5 będą bronić i atakować miejsc przeznaczonych do eksplozji bomby. Cała rozgrywka będzie składać się z 24 rund, by wygrać, trzeba zdobyć 13 z nich. Każda z nich trwa 1 minutę i 40 sekund. Obrońcy będą mieli ponadto 30 sekund czasu na przygotowanie obrony, zanim atakujący będą dopuszczeni do rozgrywki.
- Gracze będą mieli dostęp do poszczególnych postaci, które będą miały swoje unikalne umiejętności. Każda z nich będzie miała jednak dostęp do tych samych broni w grze, a umiejętności są porównywane do granatów w CSie. Riot bowiem zapewnia, że mają one służyć jedynie po to, by wzbogacić Valorant o elementy taktyczne. Niemalże każda broń zabija po strzale w głowę, większość karabinów potrzebuje 3-4 kul, by położyć przeciwnika.
- Valorant będzie posiadał coś czego gracze CS:GO nie doczekali sie do dziś, serwery 128 tickrate w grze rankingowej. Ponadto Riot zapewnia, że przynajmniej 70% graczy na całym świecie będzie miało mniej niż 35 pingu, a ludzie mieszkający w większych miastach mogą liczyć nawet na jeszcze mniejsze wartości. By walczyć z cheaterami, Valorant będzie używał systemu anti-tamper znanego z League of Legends. Jest to autorski system Riotu.
Mapy i bronie
Aktualnie wiemy o dwóch mapach w Valorant (do czasu premiery zapewne będzie ich więcej)
- Mapa z trzema "bombsite'ami" A, B i C
- Mapa z dwoma "bombsite'ami" i teleportami
Tutaj nie doświadczmy czegoś takiego jak w CS:GO, że jedna strona ma niektóre bronie inne, w Valorant każda strona ma te same bronie.Przechodząc jednak to arsenału:
- Sherfiff (Rewolwer)
- Karabiny snajperskie:
Dla wielu osób najważniejszą kwestią jest anty-cheat. Riot Games
postawiło na autorski anty-cheat Vanguard!
Valorant będzie również zawierać system „fog-of-war”
, który będzie zapobiegał zobaczenie przez graczy lokalizacji przeciwników, dopóki nie zostanie nawiązany "kontakt wzrokowy" - ta nowa funkcja powinna pomóc w walce z WH.
WIĘCEJ INFORMACJI I DYSKUSJE O VANGUARD ZNAJDZIECIE NA GRUPIE FACEBOOKOWEJ!
Specyfikacja Wymagania minimalne
- 30 fps
- CPU: Intel Core i3-370M
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000
– 60 fps
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4150
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT730
- powyżej 144 fps
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
W każdym przypadku wymagany system Windows 7/8/10 64-bit i przynajmniej 4GB pamięci RAM.
Valorant został zapowiedziany na lato 2020 roku, zamknięte beta testy nie mają określonej daty, lecz według portalu Eurogamer.net
, który przeprowadził wywiad z główną producentką gry zamknięta beta wystartuje za parę dni.
Teraz to co tygryski lubią najbardziej! Gameplay. Gameplay oficjalny od Riotu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8amyzDHOKw Gameplay z materiałow dostarczonych influencerom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muFpmz-LVAk
Oficjalne social media Valorant https://discord.gg/valorant https://reddit.com/valorant https://twitter.com/playVALORANT/ https://twitter.com/plVALORANT/ https://playvalorant.com/
Grupa na facebooku https://www.facebook.com/groups/playvalorantpl/
I decided to write a piece about what is going in Poland. A quick overview of all polish sectors.
Poland is one of the last countries in Europe "without the coronavirus". At least that's what the Law and Justice govt. is claiming. The health care is severely underfunded and many MDs are not prepared for the virus in Poland. No masks, no gloves [video]1
, no tyvek.
Citing this news [article]2
In total, Poland has 10,167 beds that can serve for people infected with coronavirus, which is 1,098 less than in 2003. The average use of beds in infectious wards is 64.9 percent, and in lung diseases wards 69.5 percent, so there are 3.2 thousand "Free" beds. The situation is also dire with specialists in infectious diseases and lung diseases. The former are 538, i.e. 110 less than in 2003, and the second 1261, i.e. 429 less than in 2003. With a larger scale epidemic, responsibilities will have to be shifted to doctors with other specialties. Fortunately, there are more doctors than 17 years ago.
But you know what? 2 weeks ago Law and justice gave 2B PLN for its TV station [You remember Lisocka showing the middle finger?]3
[The end of polish transformation]4
The investment priority does not mean that all welfare spending should be criticised. We should never turn a blind eye on inequality and applaud Korwin-Mikke, a controversial Polish libertarian. The problem with the PiS welfare policy lies in the fact that by making direct transfers it takes the easy way out. It is easier to transfer money to a bank account than to build a well-functioning education or health care system, providing high-quality public services. In a sense, by giving people cash, PiS deserts from the function which an effective state should be performing. If we absolutely need to make transfers, then they should go where they are most needed and most effective. The extension of the Family 500 Plus to cover a benefit for the first child as well, part of the Kaczyński’s Five programme supported by all parties in the Polish Sejm, will mainly go to families that do not require aid. The funds to be spent on this program could allow health care spending to reach the EU average level. There is no shortage of such examples. It is a pity that the opposition did not write up a competition for a smarter way to spend PLN 40 billion. Instead, it would rather take part in the competition announced by Jarosław Kaczyński and shout: „Not only will we not take it away, but perhaps even add some more”.
How the PIS ruling party in Poland is destroying democracy.
The below comment is also in form of a medium article: medium[dot]com/@cache_86525/how-law-and-justice-the-ruling-party-in-poland-is-destroying-democracy-23d188a9df36
PIS staffed every single court with its own people (ending the impartiality of judges). The very aggressive social 500+ program increased the job inactivity of Poles to 48% (48% of able 16+ Polish citizens are not studying nor working and are not searching for work - and that’s why they are not in the unemployment stats category). Moreover, the Health care system is the last on the EU ranking, we don’t have any R&D and our military is based around a couple of F16 and 40 years old T-72 tanks. There’s no fleet, the military schools underwent a purge of generals ( a couple dozen of them gave their resignation when they had to get orders from a 24 years old pharmacian without degree). The corruption and nepotism is rampant, more than 1000 family members and friends are in public companies or in different Ministries. Polish PIS high ranking politicians are also making money together with pimps and the mafia. They are also giving millions of euros from public money to the Catholic Church. They are paying trolls to spew hate on Facebook, via Whatsapp and on the web. Some of them are hiding and not prosecuting pedophiles in the Catholic Church. I mean, not to diminish Trump’s “awesomness” but imagine if the WHOLE republican party in the US was Trump-like. Shady deals, family in the govt, creating discord, staffing courts with their own judges. As a lawyer, as a person that studied pol.sc., I’m just mortified. Read the below to understand, albeit 1/10, the most important scandals.
Acronyms and main characters:
- PIS- current govt, Law and Justice, a Far right party with socialist programs. Majority in Parliament and the President is from PIS
- PO- Civil Platform, main opposition, center. Majority in Senate,
- J. Kaczynski, PIS leader, Twin brother of the dead Polish president
- Z. Ziobro, General Prosecutor and Minister of Justice. PIS
- M. Banas, Head of the Supreme Audit office. PIS
- D. Tusk, Ex-leader of PO, ex-prime minister, ex-president of the Europ. Council, now- leader of the European EPP party
- M. Morawiecki, Prime minister. PIS
- T. Rydzyk Roman Catholic priest and Redemptorist, founder and director of the conservative Radio Maryja station and tv TRWAM
- J. Kurski, chairman of the Polish national state broadcaster TVP. PIS
- A. Duda, President. PIS
- M. Kuchcinski, ex-Marshal of the lower house. PIS
- B. Szydlo, ex-prime minister. PIS
Destruction of the rule of law.
Some of the passages below are taken from [this pdf]5
No member state in the history of the EU has ever gone as far in subjugating its courts to executive control as the current Polish government. The Polish case has become a test whether it is possible to create a Soviet-style justice system in an EU member state; a system where the control of courts, prosecutors and judges lies with the executive and a single party.
Too few Europeans are aware of the depth of this crisis. Across Europe, national courts recognise the judgements of courts in other member states, whether these involve commercial law, the European arrest warrant or child custody. Judges must assume that courts across the EU operate according to common values and principles set out in the European Union Treaty and in its Charter of Fundamental Rights. Once judges across the EU have reason to doubt whether courts in any member state provide effective judicial protection, the legal order on which the EU rests collapses.
[Freedom house - How PIS captured Poland’s Courts]6
Constitutional Tribunal changes
It all began with the constitutional crisis four years ago. [Constitutional crisis and the destruction of the rule of law]7
In 2015, parliament changed the law on the Constitutional Tribunal, which rules on the constitutionality of legislation. The changes allowed them to annul the nominations of three judges made by the previous parliament and appoint their own. It shortened the terms of the tribunal's president and vice-president from nine to three years. The tribunal ruled the move unconstitutional in an open rebellion, but the dispute remains unresolved. [Julia Przylebska]8
- was illegally named the president of the Tribunal court by the president.
There's too much to describe. For further info please visit the link. It is an amazing summary of the whole ordeal. [timeline]9
and another [Great freedomhouse report]10
Supreme Court changes
The European Commission, the EU's executive arm, said one of the most controversial reforms was to do with the Supreme court, which, among other duties, is responsible for confirming election results. The idea was to lower the age of retirement for Supreme Court justices from 70 to 65, but allow the Polish president to grant a five-year extension to whomever they deemed worthy. In 2019, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) — the EU's highest court —ruled this was illegal, after an interim decision ordered 20 already-sacked judges be reinstated. Of course, PIS chose 2 new Constitutional judges, A politician Pawlowicz with communistic past and Piotrowicz, also a politician and a prosecutor that was an active communist during the 80 that prosecuted Solidarnosc. Both of them are above 65 years old.
Ordinary court judges
There were also moves to try a similar tactic in the general court system for judges and public prosecutors, lowering the age of retirement for women to 60 and for men to 65, down from the current 67. Under the reforms the justice minister, who is appointed by the ruling party, would have the power to extend a judge's term. The laws were somewhat adjusted after pressure from the European Commission, but in November 2019 the ECJ shot down these laws, too, citing gender discrimination and political influence over the judiciary.
Disciplinary measures for judges
Another PiS addition allowed judges to be investigated and sanctioned for their court rulings. The disciplinary hearings and procedures were to be carried out by judges selected via parliament. These reforms were criticized by the European Commission because "judges are not insulated from political control and thus judicial independence is violated." The commission brought legal action against Poland on this matter in October 2019.
National Council of the judiciary takeover
In 2017 PiS remodelled the National Council of the Judiciary, which selects candidates for appointment as judges by the President of the Republic. This allowed it, in the short term, to control appointments to the Supreme Court – including to a newly created Disciplinary Chamber, which hears disciplinary cases against judges, and to a new Extraordinary Appeals Chamber, which adjudicates on electoral issues. Over time PiS’ take-over of the National Judicial Council allows it to reshape the entirety of the judiciary. Fifteen of the 25 members of the National Council of the Judiciary were previously elected by judges themselves, as is common practice across Europe for such bodies. These fifteen judges are now elected by the majority in the Sejm, the lower chamber of the Polish parliament. The other ten members of the National Council of the Judiciary are: four members from the Sejm itself (all four members of PiS), two members from the Senate, one representative of the President of the Republic, the Minister of Justice, the president of the Supreme Court and the president of the Supreme Administrative Court. In total 23 of the 25 positions are directly appointed by political authorities.
After the election of the new KRS, a publication of the list with the names of judges declaring their support for specific candidates was refused. The Supreme Administrative Court ruled that those names must be disclosed. However, the Chancellery of the Sejm has yet to carry out the NSA’s ruling. The Constitutional Tribunal (TK) and the President of the Personal Data Protection Office have been roped into guarding the secret. [KRS destruction]11
Restructuring the courts
Ahead of the 2019 election, the PiS proposed restructuring the court system. The justice minister said the country had four levels of courts that could be reduced to three. Critics said this could allow the government to reappoint most judges and get rid of undesirable ones through forced retirement or by sending them to distance appointments.
[the muzzle bill]12
passed last month, victimise judges questioning the legitimacy of the government’s legal appointments, saying it is unlawful to “show hostility to other authorities of the Republic of Poland and its constitutional organs or to criticise the basic principles of the Republic of Poland.”The bill also delegalise the preliminary questions to the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU). The bill also allows to fire judges (it is unconstitutional according to the Constitution)
[Illegal presidential pardon for CBA chief Kaminski]13
In 2013, Law and Justice (PiS) MP Mariusz Kamiński – who served as head of the anti-corruption agency from 2006 and 2009 – was found guilty of overstepping his powers. He was sentenced to three years in prison and was banned from holding public office for ten years. Polish President Andrzej Duda pardoned Kamiński even though he was still appealing his sentence at the time. The case against Kamiński was then discontinued. A supreme court judge said that the president interfered in the legal process because Kamiński was proven neither innocent nor guilty when he was pardoned, making a future ruling redundant. The judge said that the president can pardon someone after any final appeal has been heard “because then he is not interfering with the judiciary”.
Merging the General Prosecutor with the Minister of Justice
The general prosecutor role was merged with the minister of justice. [source]14
[200+ public prosecutors that are loyal to the Minister of Justice Ziobro (from PIS)]15
All of them got promotions (or someone from their family) or pay raises.
Overtaking the military
The creation of a [territorial defense unit]16
- a civilian army led by the ministry of defense to control “the situation inside Poland in case of attack” (Author: I wonder who's the enemy?). In addition, the demolition of the polish army [exodus of generals]17
and [killing multibillion deals]18
. Generals are quitting the military at an amazing rate, most of them are citing politics and bad management (dept. of National Defence)
Additionally, PIS instead of buying new Leopard tanks and upscale the current ones, decides to [overhaul old t-72 and not to invest in German tanks]19
The ministry of Justice and Ziobro is paying trolls to destroy judges
[Ziobro-Piebiak paid Troll scandal]20
The Onet news portal published a report alleging that Deputy Justice Minister Łukasz Piebiak “arranged and controlled” an online campaign against Judge Krystian Markiewicz, the head of Iustitia, a judicial organization critical of the government’s efforts to restructure the judicial system, as well as against other inconvenient judges. According to the Onet report, Piebiak operated and financed an online campaign by a woman called Emilia who allegedly sent over 2,000 letters and emails about Markiewicz to other judges as well as to pro-government right-wing media. The messages contained fabricated, semi-confirmed and gossipy details of the judge’s personal life. According to Onet, Emilia obtained Markiewicz’s personal address from Piebiak so she could send him one of the letters.
Taking over the state media
State media was taken over by PIS and is using mass [propaganda]21
Not only they are a propaganda tube but they also offend polish citizens ie – [translation: defenders of paedophiles and alimonies-takers are the ones against judiciary reforms]23
. They call every peaceful protest as a [coup]24
As I stated at the beginning, TVP is receiving each year a "bonus" of 1B PLN or more.
The same can be said about the GUS – general statistical bureau. It is controlled by PIS and [it is known to “change” metrics]25
so every Inflation or unemployment metrics can’t be trusted.
Destroying education and HC
[PIS cancels the in vitro program]26
Polish government program that covered most of the in vitro costs was immediately cut by the Law and Justice Party when it came to power in late 2015, even though Poland has one of the lowest birth rates in the EU. Catholic Church opposition to IVF is widely seen as one factor in the Polish government's decision. But sociologist Karolina Wigura of the center-left think tank Kultura Liberalna says the attacks on women's health care aren't as much about religion as they are about control.
PIS also increased the minimum wage at the beginning of 2020. It created a weird paradox where a teacher and a starting MD is earning less than the minimal wage because they get paid from public money and the minimal wage change is for the private sector. Additionally, the
No one cares for the environment. Coal and Oil
[Destruction of the oldest European forest in Poland by Minister of Environment Szyszko]27
The minister’s approval of increased logging from the last primeval woodland in Europe comes despite an EU warning that it could fall foul of environmental regulation and follows previous clashes over coal usage and migrants, as well as the ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party’s move to take greater control of the judiciary and public media. The Bialowieza Forest is a UNESCO World Heritage site that sprawls across the border between Poland and Belarus, occupying almost 580 square miles of woodland and providing home to rare European wood bison among others. Minister Jan Szyszko and foresters have said that more trees need to be cut down because of an infestation of the European spruce bark beetle. Environmentalists, meanwhile, say that increased logging will cause irreparable damage to the ancient forest, which attracts thousands of tourists each year.
Nepotism and “colleagues”
PIS won the elections by wanting to fight nepotism. It is true that the previous government used its power to fill the various ranks with colleagues and family. However the said persons were qualified to serve these functions. When PIS came to power they fired everyone and filled the ranks with their family, mostly unqualified. The most famous was “24yo Misiewicz, a former pharmacy assistant without a university degree was in the defense industry under Macierewicz. The apparent favouritism has raised ethics concerns in a party that won office promising to fight corruption.” [source]28
There is even a webpage listing more than 1000 cases of nepotism under PIS [Misiewicze]29
[A list of more than 50 sons and daughters of PIS politicians in state-owned companies or in the European Parlament]30
you have a picture of Glapinski and his 2 "angels". Adam Glapiński is a long-time friend and ally of Poland’s de facto leader Jarosław Kaczyński, which is why he was given the job of running the country’s central bank. The scandal involves two of Glapiński’s senior aides. Polish media calculated their salaries, and claimed that the bank’s director of communications and promotion, Martyna Wojciechowska, makes around 65,000 zloty per month (over €15,000), 13 times the national average and more than the country’s president. The media also claimed that another National Bank of Poland (NBP) employee, Kamila Sukiennik, who manages Glapiński’s office, is also on the board of the Central Securities Depository — the financial instruments regulator — despite having no formal qualifications for the job.
The “so cruel” Ex-communists are in fact PIS members
They are accusing the opposition – PO - to consist mostly of ex-communists or communistic party members or collaborators. The issue is that most members of PO fought against the communism and spent months/years in prison in the ’80. On the other hand, the PIS party members scarcely fought for polish liberty and some of its party members are former communistic party members or communistic prosecutors like [Piotrowicz]33
! [or Polish CT judge]34
is a list in polish of all current PIS party members who served as PRL members during the communistic era. So, PIS is fighting against itself.
Where the money goes?
Funding the Catholic church
PIS is pro catholic religion. PIS is funding catholic orgs from [public money]36
. Ie £4.7 million to Lux Veritatis, a foundation behind ultra-conservative Maryja and Trwam of Rydzyk.
[Hiding Pedophilia. Map of 259 cases of suspected pedophilia in the church]37
the so-called [assassination]38
of Kaczynski's twin president brother in Smolensk created 90M PLN of costs. PIS created a "cult" around his death and even created a special commission that would prove it was an assassination. Kaczynski was using it on every occasion [Don't wipe your treacherous mugs with ...]39
Spoiler alert – they didn’t prove anything and they buried the topic. Every 10th of every month for 3 years, the PIS party leader Kaczynski was making a "show" commemorating his dead twin brother. He was using the police to secure his demonstration even if he has no lawful power (he is neither a president, neither the prime minister, neither the vice president). New law [expanding police surveillance]40
and the police is getting [raises after raises to keep them happy]41
. The commemorations, the commission and the damages (paid only to the politicians’ families, not to the crew) amounted to 91M PLN.
The welfare revolution
PIS is also very pro-family. The party is giving away 500zl per month for every kid. It is a very good idea however it has “bought” the elections. The polish economy is unable to sustain such an endeavor [roots of populism]42
. And it costs the economy 80B PLN between 2016 and 2019. My [comment]43
. The best part? the Rate of natural increase is negative for the last couple of [years]44
and inflation is still growing. According to the “PIS” Stats bureau it is 3.5% and growing. However, many journalists made their own baskets of normal good and services and the inflation is closer to 10%. Additionally there is a growing debt that PIS tries to hide by shifting some debt into other Funds. One of them is the “Solidarity fund” that is not counted in the overall polish GDP, that is to support people with disabilities will pay for the 13th and 14th pension of people 65+.
Funding propaganda and trolls
[Computational Propaganda in Poland: Russian troll factories]45
[PIS bought the Pegasus spyware to spy on its citizens]46
In September 2018, private broadcaster TVN24 reported that Poland’s state audit body, NIK, was questioning an outlay of over 33 million zloty (€7.6 million euro) by the Justice Fund, a government fund to help victims of crime. According to TVN, the money went toward the purchase of a “new system to spy on telephones and computers, the most expensive system in the history of Polish secret services.” Reports that the covertly purchased system could be Pegasus — a top-performing spyware that is impossible to track — surfaced last week.
Polish troll [farms]47
promoting Duda and Kaczynski
Funding public TV stations
Polish public TV stations should be impartial and public. Not favoring any party nor government and give the same screen time to every party equally. Unfortunately, there was a purge of journalists the moment PIS won the election and the propaganda is stalin-like. [Polish TVP is the mouthpiece of the govt]48
. [Source 2]49
. Yesterday PIS voted to give an additional 2B pln to TVP this year (Last year they gave an additional 1.3B pln)
Fear of refugees and Homophobia
[Fear against refugees]50
and calls for [xenophobia]51
. PIS is supporting [LGBT free zones]52
PIS has hundreds of scandals that each would destroy a modern government. They defrauded billions of PLN over the years, put 1000’s of family members in different state-owned companies. Below are listed the main sexual and financial scandals.
- [Sex hotel Banas scandal]53 Marian Banaś , a Law and Justice (PiS) politician and recently appointed chief of Poland’s Supreme Audit Office has been heavily embroiled in a corruption scandal, another to hit the ruling party just weeks before the country votes in a parliamentary election. Mr Banaś served as finance minister from June to August this year, and is a key figure in the party. Mr Banaś concealed his possession of a tenement house in Krakow from his financial disclosures. This property was then revealed to have deep running connections with a local, criminally-run escort agency. He claimed that the house was given to him by an old friend whom he met in the Home Army, which he then renovated. In his disclosures he claimed he would sell the house, which never happened. Banaś claims that this was due to the buyer’s inability to get a loan. Investigations have further revealed that Mr Banaś agreed to rent the property for 5000 zloty a month, 10,000 zloty lower than its estimated market value, according to Gazeta Wyborcza. Just as the scandal could not apparently get any worse for Mr Banaś, further investigation by journalist Bertold Kittel revealed criminal links. When Mr Kittel entered the property he found at the reception an infamous Krakow criminal known as one of the brothers K – Wiesław or Janusz, who control escort agencies in the region. While still under investigation, there have been suggestions of contact between the two.
- ["Alleged" Paedophila and Sex trafficking scandal with Kuchcinski]54 Wirtualna Polska learned the contents of the message of CBA officer Wojciech J. to the prosecutor's office about the failure of the head of the CBA, Ernest Bejda. In the background is a lost record with a recording of one of the leading PiS politicians who should have sex with a minor Ukrainian girl lost. His name falls on the document. In the message, Wojciech J. refers to several reports that he was the head of the office in connection with the "unauthorized access to his armored cabinet during his absence" submitted. From this vault, a record should be lost in escort agencies from the Podkarpacie region. One of the leading PiS politicians should have sex with a young Ukrainian in the recording. The statement signed by lawyer Beata Bosak-Kruczek mentions the name of Sejm spokesman Marek Kuchciński.
- [KNF scandal]55 - Leszek Czarnecki, owner of Getin Noble Bank, has claimed(you can find tapes) that Marek Chrzanowski, chairman of Poland’s Financial Supervision Authority (KNF), used a private meeting to suggest the bank hire a specific lawyer and pay him a fee worth the equivalent of 1 per cent of the bank’s market capitalisation in exchange for “support . . . and protection” from the regulator, in an official deposition made by Mr Czarnecki to Polish prosecutors and seen by the Financial Times. There are tapes and you clearly hear the chairman
- [SKOK scandal]56 - Cooperative savings banks and credit unions were not included in the banks, so that only after the introduction of the law in 2012, the checks initiated by the Polish Financial Supervisory Authority of credit unions began. After audits, it was found that 44 out of 55 existing savings banks do not meet the requirements. This situation directly threatened the finances of people who had taken out loans or loans from credit unions or entrusted their money. After 2014 controls, 13 credit unions collapsed and around 250,000 people died as a result of their bankruptcy. According to the Business Insider, the bank guarantee fund has so far paid them nearly PLN 4 billion 335 million.1. [SKOK scandal]56 - Cooperative savings banks and credit unions were not included in the banks, so that only after the introduction of the law in 2012, the checks initiated by the Polish Financial Supervisory Authority of credit unions began. After audits, it was found that 44 out of 55 existing savings banks do not meet the requirements. This situation directly threatened the finances of people who had taken out loans or loans from credit unions or entrusted their money. After 2014 controls, 13 credit unions collapsed and around 250,000 people died as a result of their bankruptcy. According to the Business Insider, the bank guarantee fund has so far paid them nearly PLN 4 billion 335 million.
- [SREBNA-KACZYNSKI scandal]58 . The company in question, Srebrna, was founded in the mid-1990s by the conservative Porozumienie Centrum (PC) party, a forerunner to the PiS. The company is majority-owned by the Lech Kaczynski Institute, which was founded to commemorate the eponymous Polish president who died in a 2010 plane crash. Lech Kaczynski's twin brother Jaroslaw is on the institute's supervisory board. When Srebrna decided to erect two skyscrapers in central Warsaw, Jaroslaw Kaczynski signed off on the project. The Lech Kaczynski Institute was to move its headquarters to one of the towers and the remaining space was to be rented out. One-third of the annual revenue generated by the buildings would then go to the Lech Kaczynski Institute. A relative of Kaczynski's cousin, Austrian businessman Gerd Birgfellner, was tasked with bringing the €400 million ($460 million) project to fruition. To this end, Poland's state-run PKO Bank Polski apparently granted Birgfellner a €15.5 million loan. Without a permit, he then invested €1.5 million into the project, assuming Kaczynski would greenlight it as planned. But when Birgfellner asked to be reimbursed, Srebrna declined to foot the bill, as Jaroslaw Kaczynski had decided to stop the project.
- [Morawiecki scandal]59 . Poland’s Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki used his personal ties with a key figure of the country’s Catholic Church and town hall officials in Wroclaw for a huge business gain that he kept away from the public’s eye, the leading Polish newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza reported on May 20. The newspaper quotes documents to prove Morawiecki paid just PLN700,000 (€172,800 in 2002 prices) for 15 hectares of land, which the Wroclaw diocese had received from the Polish state in 1999. The land’s market price was assessed at PLN4mn at the time. After the PM bought the land, it was zoned to enable construction of an important throughway as well as commercial real estate such as offices. Morawiecki signed over the ownership of the land to his wife in 2013, the newspaper also claimed. The PM never mentioned the transaction or the ownership of the land in mandatory declarations of financial interests that public officials are obliged to submit and make public. The entire land the Morawieckis own is currently worth around PLN70mn, Gazeta Wyborcza claims on the basis of a survey of local land prices.
- [PFN scandal]60 A lavishly funded Polish organization dedicated to improving the country's international image is trying to rescue its own reputation. The Polish National Foundation, founded in 2016 and financed to the tune of 400 million złoty (€93 million) from the country's leading state-run corporations, was supposed to combat the deluge of bad press about the country's ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party. The foundation hasn't been willing to say much about its finances in Poland, but the online news portal Onet dug through financial statements made in Washington by a U.S. lobbying firm hired by the Polish organization. Onet reported that the White House Writers Group, a Washington PR firm, has been paid $5.5 million since 2017 to raise Poland's profile in the U.S. — a sum similar to the annual budget of the Polish Embassy in Washington. A YouTube site set up for the foundation had 13 subscribers as of Tuesday, with mostly fewer than 10 views per video. An Instagram account with stock images of Poland had 51 observers. And even some of those images were wrong. A picture of a sunset over the Polish capital turned out to be of Prague. A photo of ski jumping champion Kamil Stoch was of an acrobatic ski jumper — a completely different sport.
''' Why the Polish health care is in bad shape Go1dfish undelete link unreddit undelete link
Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.